Welcome to the Parking Services Department!
Online Parking Services
Ride Systems App
Download the new Ride Systems app to keep track of where our shuttles are and when they can be expected to arrive! The app is available in the following formats:
*Stephenville Campus Only
Fall 2015 Permit News
Students: Order your permit online! Permits available to order August 17, 2015.
Faculty/Staff: Order your permit now - pay in August. There is NO online ordering this semester. You may prepay or turn in a Payroll Deduction form prior to August 31, 2015.
Effective Fall 2015 semester Parking Prices will be:
- Student Fall 2015: $80.00 (this permit will be good for Spring and Summer 2016) (Expiration is on the decal)
- Student Spring 2016: $40.00 (this permit will be good for Spring and Summer 2016) (Expiration is on the decal)
- Student Summer 2016: $20.00 (this permit will be good for the Summer 2016 semester only
- Faculty/Staff At-Large: $80.00
- Faculty/Staff Reserved: $300.00
For more information about parking policies and the campus shuttle service, contact Parking Services at 254-968-9001
Parking Events & Closures
Effective August 24, 2015, Fall 2015 semester:All vehicles left in reserved lots/spaces after 6am will be towed at the driver's expense.
- Tuesday, August 4, P26 will be closed at 8:00A for restriping and should reopen around 1:00P Tuesday afternoon
- Wednesday, August 5th, P18 and P19 will be closed around 5:30P for restriping and will hopefully be reopened around 2 or 3P on Thursday afternoon
Displaced vehicles due to restriping should park in commuter, residential or visitor lots. Do not park in any handicap spot or fire lane.
- View the updated map of parking changes across campus (Updated 4/3/15)