The Texas Center for Educational Facilities
Our Mission and Vision
The mission of the Facilities Center is to provide evidence-based research to Texas public schools regarding the educational impact of facility design. The Facilities Center seeks to provide information and technical assistance to Texas public schools. Building relationships with school leaders is important to the Facilities Center in order to empower school communities with research to make decisions on student safety, health, and student academic performance.
The vision of the Facility Center is to partner with school leaders to provide the Texas educational community with a reliable resource when planning school facility projects. School leaders can find information, and technical assistance, to inform decisions related to educational facility planning, design, financing, construction, improvement, operation, and maintenance.
- Tarleton State University plans 80-acre campus in Fort Worth
- Recently Released: EPA Energy Savings Plus Health: IAQ Guidelines for School Building Upgrades
- Bill Would Require New Schools To Have Security Systems
- Tribe Receives FEMA Grant for School Safe Room Project
- How Safe is the School Playground?
- Facilities Housing Toxic Chemicals Could Pose Risk to Schools
- School Building Lost to Fire