You & a Whole New Way to Excel in Life!
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Then lead the way...as a school administrator!
Find out how you can maximize your education through teamwork and leadership skills with the New Century Educational Leadership Program (NCELP) at Tarleton State University. You can earn a master's degree and principal's certification while getting on-the-job training.
Master’s Degree / Principal Certification
- 10 Courses / 18-Months
- 33-hour Program
- 3-Semester Hours of Internship
- Small Cohort Design
- Online Courses with Face-to-Face Enrichment Seminars
The New Century Leadership Program (NCELP) is a highly successful and reputable accelerated Master’s Degree/Principal Certification Program. NCELP is steeped in the rich tradition of Tarleton’s excellence in educator preparation.
NCELP is designed to be learner-centered utilizing the cohort model, small class sizes, and personalized attention from the NCELP staff.
- Opportunities to Build Your Resume
- Digital Tools Infused into Core Courses
- Networking with Your Cohort
- Personal Support from the Application Process to Graduation