Welcome to the Criminal Justice Program!
Welcome to the School of Criminology, Criminal Justice, and Strategic Studies
Dr. Alex del Carmen
Executive Director and
Professor of Criminal Justice
The Criminal Justice programs that you will find at Tarleton State University are exceptional because the faculty has the expertise and experience to merge theory with practice providing for a well rounded, relevant, quality education. We are committed to providing educational opportunities to Criminal Justice professionals and students. The building of strong new programs is evidence that we respond to the changing academic and professional needs of our student population.
The Criminal Justice programs are designed for the student that is ready and committed to enhance opportunities through education. We offered face-to-face classes in Stephenville, Fort Worth and Waco. In response to student requests, many undergraduate classes are offered on-line and the Master of Criminal Justice degree is designed for a delivery format completely on-line.
If you are interested in your future and recognize the value of educational credentials, please consider and compare our criminal justice programs with others. We offer a solid, firmly grounded education that is interesting and useable. We are student friendly and our alumni are permeated within the working professionals of Texas.
Read more about the School of Criminology, Criminal Justice and Strategic Studies in the first edition of their newsletter, Texan Justice.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences with a major in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration
For more information contact:
School of Criminology, Criminal Justice, and Strategic Studies
Stephenville, Texas 76402
Peace Officer Info
- Police Officer Exemption Form
- You will receive e-mail notification once your application has been processed. If you have not received notification within 2-3 days of submission, please contact the Criminal Justice Department.