Take the steps to begin your journey:
What is a Residential Leader?
Residential Leaders are student leaders who are selected for their ability to provide leadership to their peers. The RL is the primary resource person on a floor/building. The RL provides leadership by fostering community and cultivating relationships, mentoring residents, and facilitating learning through efforts that integrate aspects of learning, citizenship, and diversity.
- Student in good standing at Tarleton State University - Minimum 2.25 G.P.A.
- Must have completed AlchoholEDU during Freshman year
- Leadership development, diversity education, networking, time management skills, business and customer service skills, growth opportunities through unique projects, lasting friendships/relationships
- Residential Leaders also receive a housing assignment at no charge, meal plan, and a stipend based on RL experience ($300/semester for first year)
- Login to TexanSync
- Select "Browse Organizations"
- Search for the "TTM & RL Application Page"
- Complete the "TTM & RL Student Leader Application"
- Selection Process
- Interview Process Results - Posted after each step in the process