Take the steps to begin your journey:
- The tour is a walking tour of the Stephenville campus and gives an inside view of our university, which takes 2 hours or a little longer depending on the number of students on the tour.
- Reminder: Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you have any questions regarding the tour, please do not hesitate to ask us when you call to make your reservation at 800-687-4878.
- Tour Times: With the exception of holidays and university closings our tours run Monday through Friday at:11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
- Holidays and university closings: Tours will not be offered during these times.
- Monday, January 19, 2015-Campus Closure
- Thursday, March 12 and Friday, March 13-Campus Closure
- Thursday, March 19 and Friday, March 20-Please register for Texan Tour on March 21
During inclement weather such as ice and snow, please call to confirm we are open or check www.tarleton.edu
- DAILY CAMPUS Tours: These tours are for prospective students and families. Please call to make a reservation for a tour 800-687-4878 or local 254-968-9845. This will help us ensure that we will have plenty of tour guides for your tour.
- GROUP Tours: If you would like to bring a group from a school or organization with 15 or more for a tour please contact The Welcome Center at 254-968-9845 or 1-800-687-4878 or email email@example.com.
- The Welcome Center is located at 1205 W. Washington Street Stephenville, TX 76401 (the corner of W. Washington Street and N. McIlhaney Street.) Our front door faces Washington Street.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- There are Welcome Center parking spaces that say "Welcome Center Parking Only" and visitors spaces for your convenience in the parking lot to the west of our office across from Subway and Domino's Pizza.
There are dates that University Residence Halls will not be available to show due to student move-in, move-out and cleaning dates.
Currently we do not have showrooms available in our Residence Halls. Please view the Housing website - Residential Living and Learning for more information about campus housing.