Web Accessibility Policy
It is the policy of Tarleton State University that all new or redesigned University web pages and web content shall be accessible to, and usable by, all users (see SAP 29.01.04.T0.01, which supplements System Regulation 29.01.04 Accessibility of Electronic Information Resources). The University has adopted the Texas Administrative Code §206.70 Accessibility Standards.
The Accessibility Coordinator's primary responsibility is to monitor and report on the University's adherence to SAP 29.01.04.T0.01. If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on our web sites interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact Karole Schroeder, Tarleton State University's Electronic and Information Resource (EIR) Accessibility Coordinator, at 254-968-1819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Department of Labor's Improving the Accessibility of Social Media in Government
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §206
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §213 (Updated Fall 2014)
- Governor’s Committee on People with Disabilities
- Creating Accessible Microsoft Office 2010 Documents
- State of Texas Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Texas Records and Information Locator (TRAIL) Rules and Guidelines
Texas A&M University System
- Web Accessibility: Usability and Standards for Texas A&M
- 29.01.04 - Accessibility of Electronic and Information Resources
Tarleton State University
- How to Be Accessible with Cascade Server
- Cascade Server: Tips and Tricks
- Accessible Social Media (Updated 10.28.14)
- Accessible Email (Updated 11.18.14)
If you would like to use the Tarleton email template, contact Web Services for a copy.