Become an International Flag Carrier!
The Office of International Programs is looking for flag carriers to participate in the upcoming Summer Commencement Ceremonies taking place on August 6, 2016. All graduating students' countries of citizenship will be represented in a colorful procession of flags that celebrates the diversity of our student body.
The mission of International Programs at Tarleton State University is to improve and make more intentional the University’s international focus by supporting a campus culture of global awareness. The aim of International Programs is to internationalize the curriculum, facilitate partnerships with foreign institutions, enhance international scholarly opportunities, increase international student recruitment to improve campus multi-culturalism, provide a welcoming and supportive environment for the international student community, and expand international experiences for all students.
- August 23 - 25: Airport Shuttle for International Students
- August 27: World Travelers Pool Party
- September 2: Shopping Shuttle for International Students (3:00 PM)
- September 2: Mandatory Meeting for International Students (6:00 PM - TSC 219)
- September 8: Mandatory Meeting for Ft. Worth Students (12:00 PM - MLS, 4:00 PM - Hickman)
- September 12: International Coffee Break (TBA - 3:30 PM)
- September 16: Airport Shuttle for International Students (3:00 PM)
- September 27: International Film Lab (6:00 PM - O.A. Grant 118)
- September 30: Airport Shuttle for International Students (3:00 PM)