Study Abroad Photography Contest
The Study Abroad Photography Contest will take place during our annual Study Abroad Fair on Thursday, September 25 from 11:00 am - 2:30 pm in the Thompson Student Center Ballrooms.
NOW OPEN - Submission Deadline: September 19, 2014
International Programs will be having its annual Study Abroad Photography contest for students who went abroad during the Spring and Summer 2014 semesters. Studying abroad goes well beyond the tourist experience and involves a deeper understanding of the host country, values, and culture. We encourage you to submit photographs with a short description that reflect your new knowledge in the following areas:
- Culture, customs, and traditions
- City Landscapes
- Student Life Abroad
- Entrant must be a TSU student (TSU recent graduates are also eligible)
- Photograph entries must be from a study abroad program or independent study abroad experience
- Photos must be titled and submitted digitally (high resolution entries are preferred)
- Entrants may submit as many photographs as desired. However, they must include a brief description and category
- Entrants agree to release photos to International Programs to use in promotions and publications as deemed appropriate by the office
Winners will receive prizes and framed copy of winning photograph. Recipients will be announced on September 25.