Study Abroad Photography Contest
Did you study abroad during 2016, have the time of your life, and have a lot of great pictures to share with the Tarleton community? This is the perfect opportunity to share your experiences abroad with other Tarleton students, faculty, and staff!
Join the Study Abroad Photography Contest taking place on Thursday, September 29, 2016 in the Thompson Student Center Ballrooms. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to display your photographs from your study abroad experience!
Now Open - Deadline: Friday, September 23, 2016
International Programs will have its annual Study Abroad Photography Contest for students who went abroad during the Spring and Summer 2016 semesters. Studying abroad goes well beyond the tourist experience and involves a deeper understanding of the host country, values, and culture. We encourage you to submit photographs with a short description that reflects your new knowledge in the following areas:
- Culture, customs, and traditions
- City Landscapes
- Student Life Abroad
- Entrant must be a Tarleton State University student (Tarleton recent graduates are also eligible).
- Photograph entries must be from a study abroad program or independent study abroad experience that took place in either the Fall or Summer 2016 semesters.
- Photos must be titled and submitted digitally (high resolution entries are preferred).
- Entrants may submit as many photographs as desired. However, they must include a brief description and category for each submission.
- Entrants agree to release photos to International Programs to use in promotions and publications as deemed appropriate by the office.
Winners will receive prizes and framed copy of winning photograph. Recipients will be announced on September 29 during the Study Abroad Fair.
- First place: Go Pro Hero
- Second place: FitBit Charge
- Third place: iPod Shuffle