Welcome to the College of Business Administration!
The primary mission of the College of Business Administration is to provide a high-quality, innovative, creative, and relevant education in business disciplines to a diverse group of traditional and non-traditional students.
We accomplish this mission by creating an educational environment conducive to the fullest development of each student’s learning and scholarly potential. As a community of scholars, we are committed to achieving excellence in teaching, research, and service to society.
Consistent with COBA mission stated above, and President Dottavio’s “4 E’s” namely Excel, Expand, Encourage, and Extend, and the Six Institutional Priorities, listed in Table 1 below, the College of Business Administration (COBA) Goals address all of its stakeholders, namely the students, faculty and staff, alumni, employers, and funding agencies and sources. The COBA Goals are:
- Continuous improvements to creatively engage all COBA stakeholders.
- Operational excellence to enrich COBA stakeholders’ experiences with COBA.
- Be at the forefront of business administration education and research.
- Advocate and promote diversity and globalization in programs for all of our stakeholders.
News and Events
- Video Resumes Do Pay Off, by Mr. Cary R. Winsett
- Online business degrees land on most affordable lists
- The deadline for COBA Graduate Applications for Fall 2014 is Friday, July 24, 2014.