Welcome to the Department of Fine Arts
With a distinguished faculty of artists, designers, and performers and a diverse body of nearly 200 talented undergraduate students, the Department of Fine Arts continues to educate the next generation of creative leaders in Texas. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, digital media, music, or theatre, the Department of Fine Arts provides an environment where you can participate and grow. Our outstanding faculty, coupled with small class sizes, ensures that you will receive individual attention and the skills needed to thrive in your career.
The Department of Fine Arts hosts many special events for the campus community, including recitals, concerts, music festivals, plays, musicals, and gallery exhibitions, as well as performances and demonstrations by visiting artists. Most events are free and open to all.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but there is a mistake in the ULTRA Club Newsletter. The ULTRA Club Dinner will be on Tuesday, September 23.
Upcoming Events in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center
- Gallery Exhibit: From the Faraway Nearby, August 25 - September 27
- Student Recital, September 16
- Zachary Steele Junior Recital, September 18
- ULTRA Club Dinner Theatre Evening, September 23
- Theatre at Tarleton presents Oedipus the King, September 23 - 27
- Improv at Tarleton, September 24
- Vocal Studio, September 25
- Greg Ball and Brian Walker Faculty Recital, September 29