Welcome to the Department of Fine Arts
With a distinguished faculty of artists, designers, and performers and a diverse body of nearly 200 talented undergraduate students, the Department of Fine Arts continues to educate the next generation of creative leaders in Texas. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, digital media, music, or theatre, the Department of Fine Arts provides an environment where you can participate and grow. Our outstanding faculty, coupled with small class sizes, ensures that you will receive individual attention and the skills needed to thrive in your career.
The Department of Fine Arts hosts many special events for the campus community, including recitals, concerts, music festivals, plays, musicals, and gallery exhibitions, as well as performances and demonstrations by visiting artists. Most events are free and open to all.
Have a safe and happy holiday season from everyone here
at the Department of Fine Arts and the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center.
Upcoming Events in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center
- All State Choir Workshop, December 29 - 30
- Gallery Exhibit: Extra Lives, a group exhibit of contemporary artists working with video games, January 12 - February 12
- Theatre Majors Meeting, January 12 at 4:00 PM
- Auditions for the Spring musical, The Drowsy Chaperone, January 12 at 7:00 PM
- Music Majors Meeting, January 15 at 4:00 PM
- ATSSB Concert Band Workshop, January 17
- Organ Concert with Guest Artist Lara West, January 21
- ATSSB Jazz Band Workshop, January 24
- Student Recital, January 27
- Tarleton Brass Day, January 31