Affirmative Action Plan
Tarleton State University is governed by a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, and this commitment is clearly expressed in its Affirmative Action Plan.
It is the policy of Tarleton State University to provide employment, training, levels of compensation, transfer and promotion opportunities, demotion, layoffs, terminations, and other employment actions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability status, or status as a veteran, including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans.
The Employee Service office provides counseling, advice, and information to university administrators, deans, department heads, faculty, staff, and students in their efforts to create a diverse and inclusive learning and work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN (AAP); PART I: AAP FOR MINORITIES AND WOMEN and PART II: AAP FOR PROTECTED VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
- Chancellor Sharp's Reaffirmation Letter
- President Dottavio Reaffirmation
- Rule No. 08.01.01.T1 Affirmative Action
- Minority & Women Recruiting Resources
Angie Brown, MS, PHR
Affirmative Action Officer
Department of Employee Services
Admin Annex, Room 105
(254) 968-9590 (fax)