Emergency and Crisis Counseling
Assistance is available for students experiencing crisis situations. During office hours , 8am to 5pm , Monday – Friday,please call the Counseling Center at (254) 968-9044 or come to the Center located in Room 212 of the Thompson Student Center .
When the SCC is closed, after office hours and on weekends , students may call Pecan Valley MHMR Crisis Hotline at 1-800-722-5987. If you need to speak to someone face-to-face immediately, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Campus Police 968-9002 or 911
- Pecan Valley MHMR Suicide Hotline 1-800-772-5987
- Rape, Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Hotline 254-965-HELP (4357)
- Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-888-4036
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- National Substance Abuse Hotline 1-800-662-4357
- Poison Control Center 1-800-764-7661
Other Local Resources:
- Cross Timbers Family Services 254-965-HELP
- S.T.A.R. Council on Substance Abuse 254-965-5515