Return to Top
If you are interested in rodeo at Tarleton State University:
- Fill out a general scholarship form for Tarleton State University. This form can be found as a link on the Rodeo web site or on the Scholarships web site at http://www.tarleton.edu/scholars. Submit this in to the Rodeo office and the Scholarship office as soon as possible.
- If you have graduated from high school, are in your last semester of high school, or are a transfer student, apply for admission at Tarleton State University as soon as possible. We cannot file any official paperwork, or award scholarships until you are admitted to the University.
- Arrange to visit the campus, and meet with Coach Mark Eakin if possible. (254) 968-9187
- Bring a video tape or DVD of yourself competing. A highlight tape helps the coach asses your level of competitiveness.
- Arrange to meet with people in your department, (if you know your planned major.)
- We have opportunities like recruitment day, Texan Tours, transfer day, and the scholarship rodeo, every year. If possible plan to take advantage of these and attend. Dates will be posted on the website under the calendar/schedule section.
- For more information about College Rodeo go to the college rodeo web site at: www.collegerodeo.com.
Everyone is welcome to participate in College Rodeo at Tarleton State University; we would love to have you as part of the team. However Tarleton is one of the largest rodeo teams in the nation, and scholarships are very competitive.