Cascade Server Tutorials and Information
Cascade Server Training Sessions
Whether you are new to Cascade Server or just need a brush-up, attending a group training session is right for you.
Group trainings are currently scheduled for the following dates:
- Friday, October 31, 2014 @10:30A in the Library Training Center
- Tuesday, November 4, 2014 @3:30P in the Library Training Center
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 @1:30P in the Library Training Center
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 @9:30A in the Library Training Center
- Monday, November 24, 2014 @10:30A in the Library Training Center
*Web Services provides Workshops on occation. You can read more about our new workshops on our blog post, New Web Services Workshop: Making Updates in Cascade Server. Please note that you will need to RSVP to Morgan Hammond if you plan on attending a Workshop.
Please RSVP for sessions to Morgan Hammond, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get access to your department, organization or faculty website by emailing email@example.com (use your official Tarleton email account for verification.) If you are a student, please have your supervisor or advisor email us for verification. We recommend 1-3 individuals to have access for each website. Before we grant access, you are required to attend an in-person Cascade Server training with Web Services as well as read through and sign a Cascade Server User Agreement.
- Get the Mini Cheat Sheet!
- Get the 4-Page Comprehensive Cheat Sheet!
- View the FAQ / Video Tutorials for step-by-step instructions on using Cascade Server
- View the Troubleshooting guide for solutions to possible Cascade Server errors
Internet browsers are not made alike: Recent observations with different CMS users has determined that the most reliable and fully supported browser for updating your website via Cascade Server is Firefox. Firefox is a free download supported on Mac and PC.
These are the issues CMS users have noticed with other browsers:
- Not all menu options or controls are available in the WYSIWYG editor, such as Table (Row, Column, Cell) options and Insert Link options.
- Unable to Submit when editing a Page that contains embedded objects like YouTube videos or Flash slideshows.
Need more help? Web Services can assist you!
If you have reviewed the training modules and you still need assistance, contact Web Services:
- Phone: 254-968-1819
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org