Take the steps to begin your journey:
Residential Living & Learning is partnering with Apogee to provide Residential Network and Cable service. As a part of your on-campus experience, you will receive:
- WiFi access in select common areas
- Instant network setup and installation
- 256 Kbps wired download speed
- 128 Kbps upload speed
- Complete gaming support
- Ability to upgrade your network speed
- Crystal clear digital quality for cable
- HBO Multiplex cinema
- Online channel guides available at apogeenet.net/myresnet
To access your Internet service, you will first need to activate your account with Apogee, Inc. Follow the steps below to activate your account:
- Reboot your computer
- Open an Internet browser. You will be directed to an Apogee login page.
- Click on the link to sign up for service; this will take you to the main Apogee web site (myresnet.apogeenet.net)
- Click the "Get Started" button and make your selections
- Upon completion, you will be assigned an Apogee username and password. This is confidential information for ONLY you; please keep it in a safe place.
- Each time you open your Internet browser, you will be directed to the Apogee login page
- Enter your Apogee username and password
- Click the "Connect" button. You will be prompted to restart your computer
- Restart and open an Internet browser to be connected to the Internet
Routers, access points, and other such network devices can cause connection problems and are therefore strictly prohibited on the network.