National Student Clearinghouse
The National Student Clearinghouse is a contracted agent of Tarleton State University and an Authorized Certifying School Official for providing certificates of enrollment verification for insurance purposes, military I.D. cards, student loans, etc. This program is offered at no cost through the National Student Clearinghouse in cooperation with Tarleton State University and is accessible 24 hours per day, seven days per week, including holidays, for immediate assistance.
Tarleton State University submits secure electronic student enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse on a monthly basis to update a student's enrollment status due to adding or dropping courses, or withdrawing or being withdrawn from the university.
The National Student Clearinghouse offers services to assist students to track their student loans and obtain verification of their in-school status. Students may contact the National Student Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional enrollment information.
Students may perform the following functions through the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service feature:
- Print enrollment verification certificates for health insurers and other organizations
- View enrollment history and proofs of enrollment sent on your behalf to student service providers
- Check deferment notices sent to your student lenders
- Link to real-time information on your student loans
- Get a list of your student loan holders
The National Student Clearinghouse Free Student Self-Service Enrollment Verification link is accessed via myGateway. Follow the instructions below to access Student Self-Service and print an enrollment certificate.
- Log onto myGateway using your Gateway ID and password. If you have forgotten or disabled your myGateway password, please contact the Help Desk at 254-968-9885 or email@example.com.
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the DuckTrax folder icon under the DuckTrax channel
- Click on the "Online Services & Financial Aid" link
- Click on the "National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service" link (this will direct you to the Clearinghouse website).
Once you have been directed to the National Student Clearinghouse website:
- Click on "Current Enrollment" or "All Enrollment" and then click the "Obtain an enrollment certificate" link to view your enrollment information. Check the Enrollment Status Definitions website to see how many hours is required to be considered a full-time, half-time or less than half time student.
- Print your enrollment certificate.
- You may click the various other links to view additional enrollment information and information regarding your student loans.
Important! The National Student Clearinghouse is acting as Tarleton State University's agent for providing enrollment verification data to third party verifiers such as lenders for loan deferment verification purposes. These verifications are handled by the lenders using online access to the Clearinghouse. Students should refer lenders to the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: If you have questions regarding enrollment verifications or information reported to the National Student Clearinghouse please contact the Registrar's Office at 254-968-9417 or email@example.com.