- The space and facilities of the university are intended primarily to support the on-going instructional program of the institution.
- Secondary priority is given to programs sponsored and conducted by university academic and administrative departments, by organizations affiliated with such departments, or by registered student organizations.
- Other use of campus space and facilities may be permitted for activities intended to serve or benefit the university community.
Room Reservations for Faculty/Staff
- Reservations for meetings and/or event space in academic buildings/classrooms on the Stephenville campus may be requested through the Registrar's Office using the AdAstra Online Event Request System. As a resource, please review the Request an Event Instructions for Faculty/Staff.
- Academic classroom space is subject to availability.
- Other University Facilities- those wishing to reserve non-academic classrooms such as the library, conference rooms, etc will need to contact those individual areas to request use of those rooms.
Request AdAstra User Access
Faculty/Staff who request academic classroom space on a regular basis for their meetings and/or events to be held on campus, may request user log in credentials for AdAstra. Please contact the Registrar's office at email@example.com for official AdAstra log in credentials.
Room Reservations for Student Organizations
- Student organizations that are registered with the Office of Student Activities may reserve academic classrooms through the Registrar's Office free of charge.
- Room reservations are valid only for the current semester and are made on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Academic programs have priority when deciding room assignments and student organizations may be temporarily reassigned if necessary.
- Student organizations should complete the activity permit in its entirety showing all meeting dates.
- Incomplete permits may delay the room assignment process. Students may use the Academic Calendar and the Important Dates below as a guide in filling out the activity permit.
- Student groups are expected to leave classrooms as they find them (return furniture to original position, put all trash in trash cans, etc). Any group leaving a room in poor condition may lose their privileges.
- Student groups meeting in academic buildings should conduct their activities quietly as classes may be held nearby.
- Students will need to keep a copy of their activity permit with them when meetings are being conducted, in the event university officials need confirmation of approval.
- Students may also need to provide student identification if requested by a university official.
- Students should report any unusual occurrences to the Tarleton Police at 254-968-9002.
Student organizations may begin reserving academic space on the following dates for their group meetings during the fall 2013 semester:
- Temporary room assignments- August 26, 2013
- Permanent room assignments- September 12, 2013
Please view the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
Other University Facilities
- Students wishing to reserve non-academic rooms such as that in the Library, conference rooms, etc will need to contact those individual areas to request use of those rooms.
- Please refer to the activity permit for who to contact regarding reserving other university facilities.
- Students who wish to reserve departmental conference rooms should contact department secretaries.
- Use the University Directory to find additional contact information.
Download the Activity Permit.
Questions? Have questions if a room is available, or about your room reservation, please contact Lori Algood at 254-968-9388 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Brittany Davis at 254-968-1998 or email@example.com