Transcript - Online
To request a transcript anytime, from virtually anywhere, current students, former students, and alumni may order transcripts online 24/7 using the TranscriptsPlus System (Credentials System). Payment must be made by credit card. Credentials is a vendor that provides this service through an agreement with Tarleton State University. There is a service charge of $2.00 per transcript if you use this service. The service is secure and encrypted.
The online option is not available for Killeen students. Please review the other options available for requesting an official Tarleton State University transcript.
- Current students have access to their grades and student records through DuckTrax by logging into myGateway. Below are steps to take for ordering an official transcript via the TranscriptPlus System (Credentials System).
- Click on the Online Services & Financial Aid tab
- Click on the Student Records link
- Click on the Official Transcript link
- Students will be directed out of DuckTrax and to the Online Transcript Order form through Credentials Inc.
- Alumni and Former students may request an official Tarleton State University transcript by completing the online transcript request form via the TranscriptPlus System (Credentials System). This method is the quickest and most convenient way to order a transcript.
Please note that student academic records prior to Fall 1987 will not be available through the TranscriptPlus System. Please review the other options available for requesting an official Tarleton State University transcript.
- A form will be available at the end of this order process. Print, sign and mail or fax this form to the number provided on the form. Your order will be processed upon receipt of this form, unless you have requested that it be held for degree or grade posting.
Some orders may qualify for "Automatic Authorization" without your signature. To qualify, your order must meet the following criteria:
- Credit card name must match your name on University records
- Two of the following - Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Students ID - must match the values in University records.
- There are no attachments that need to be included with your transcript.
- 24/7 access.
The student can enter the request around the clock from the comfort of their own PC from anywhere in the world.
- Faster Service.
The transcript can be mailed within one business day of making the request (as apposed to up to 5 business days). Equal or less expensive than paying for 1 day rush service at $25.00 for each group of 10 or fewer transcripts in the Registrar's office.
- Easy address look up.
A pull down menu will provide the addresses of many schools.
- Exact addressing.
The student puts the address in exactly as they want it to appear. No risk of typographical errors or inability to read a hand written address.
- Release Form online.
Student types the required information onto the web page instead of printing out a form and completing it by hand. If the requestor does not have an active Tarleton State University internet account, he/she can print off and sign the form that is already filled out.
- Easy checking.
The student can look on-line 24/7 to make sure the transcript has been printed. If FedEx was used, he/she can view the tracking number. If there is a problem in processing, he/she will receive an e-mail or text message notification and can see what the problem is immediately, without waiting for the mailed notification.
- Exact pricing.
The student is told immediately what the total cost will be, and he/she can pay by credit card. He/she does not have to worry about delays due to paying the wrong amount.
- Communication channel.
An e-mail or text message is sent to the student each time that there is a status change in their transcript order. From receipt of the order to notice when the transaction is completed, the student is automatically notified each step of the way. This becomes especially important if there are any problems with the order, such as holds.