New Residence Hall Construction
About the Renovation
Construction has been completed for Fall 2014.
Tarleton added a privatized on-campus residential hall, which accommodates approximately 500 students. The new, $25 million student housing project is built on 1.5 acres east of Legacy Hall and north of the Thompson Student Center, at the corner of Jones and Lillian streets.
New Residence Hall Web Cam
Balfour Beatty Construction has installed a web cam for a bird’s eye view of the New Residence Hall construction site. Track the progress and view archival images from the duration of the project at http://oxblue.com/open/BBUS/TarletonState
- 10-24-13: Construction Update - Stephenville Campus 10.24.13 - Lillian Street Closure and more
- 10-09-13: Construction Update: Stephenville Campus
- 09-26-13: Construction Update - Stephenville Campus 9.26.13
- 09-24-13: Updates on Construction Work - Stephenville Campus
- 08-22-13: Residence Hall Construction Update: Street Closures August 22-28, 2013
- 08-07-13: Student Housing Construction Project Street Work
- 07-11-13: Parking Lot Closure P-36
- 07-11-13: Construction set to begin on new residence hall