Tarleton Staff Makes A Difference!
Staff Council shall represent the staff of Tarleton State University in all matters of general interest to staff employees including matters raised by Council Representatives, Council Committees, and by the President of the University, and through petition, by any full-time and any part-time staff employee. The Staff Council is the principal means of communication between the staff and the administration of the University. The Staff Council shall be empowered to act for and on behalf of the staff and shall express the opinion of the staff on all matters laid before the Staff Council.
News and Events
- Due to weather and campus closure, the 20th Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Showcase will not be occurring Friday, Dec. 6th. Check back for updated information.
- Vendor Registrations begins for the 20th Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Showcase
- Pulse of the Tarleton Staff: 2012 Survey Results
- Q&A: 24 Hour Doctoral Parking
- Outsourcing Update, November 14, 2012