Take the steps to begin your journey:
- The tour is a walking tour of the Stephenville campus and gives an inside view of our university, which takes 2 hours or a little longer depending on the number of students on the tour.
- Reminder: Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you have any questions regarding the tour, please do not hesitate to ask us when you call to make your reservation at 800-687-4878.
- Tour Times: With the exception of holidays and Spring Break our tours run Monday through Friday at:11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
Please note updates on holiday closings are placed here:
- Tarleton State University will not be giving tours April 3 and 4.
- April 18 (Good Friday) tours will fill quickly. Please schedule your tour for this date as early as possible.
Please schedule a visit with us soon. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
- Individual Tours: These tours are for prospective students and families. Please call to make a reservation for a tour 800-687-4878 or local 254-968-9845. This will help us ensure that we will have plenty of tour guides for your tour.
- Group Tours: If you would like to bring a group from a school or organization with 15 or more for a tour please contact The Welcome Center at 254-968-9845 or 1-800-687-4878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Welcome Center is located at 1205 W. Washington Street Stephenville, TX 76401 (the corner of W. Washington Street and N. McIlhaney Street.) Our front door faces Washington Street.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- There are Welcome Center parking spaces that say "Welcome Center Parking Only" and visitors spaces for your convenience in the parking lot to the west of our office across from Subway and Domino's Pizza.
There are dates that University Residence Halls will not be available to show due to student move-in, move-out and cleaning dates.
Currently we do not have showrooms available in Hunewell, Gough, Legacy, Legends, Centennial, Ferguson and Bender Residence Halls. Please view the Housing website - Residential Living and Learning for more information about campus housing.