Welcome to Tarleton State University!
The Registrar's Office would like to thank you for choosing Tarleton State University.
It is our goal to assist all of our students with their educational needs. From when students first register, to their first day of classes, to when they walk across the graduation stage. Our staff is eager and willing to assist all of our students with registration, requesting transcripts, grades, graduation and much more. Students may visit our office located in the Administration building to meet with our staff and have their questions answered.
Overview of the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office has many roles which include:
One-stop shop for student resources. New and current students can:
- NTNET ID Look-up
- NEW Room Reservations: AdAstra (Sign-in not required)
- Information Technology Services-Help Desk (Student Accounts)
- Common Student Forms
Beginning in Fall 2014, Tarleton State University courses will be under the Texas Common Course Numbering System (TCCNS). TCCNS is designed to facilitate the transfer of credits between Texas colleges and universities. Please review the Registration & General Information site for more information.
- The Summer & Fall class schedules are available online. Search for available classes using the online class schedule.
- Visit the online calendar to find out all the add/drop/late registration deadlines for the semester.
- Search for available classes using the online class schedule.
- Print an enrollment verification certificate through the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service.
- Visit the Graduation website for information on applying for graduation, ceremony dates, and much more.