Welcome to Tarleton State University!
The Registrar's Office would like to thank you for choosing Tarleton State University.
It is our goal to assist all of our students with their educational needs. From when students first register, to their first day of classes, to when they walk across the graduation stage. Our staff is eager and willing to assist all of our students with registration, requesting transcripts, grades, graduation and much more. Students may visit our office located in the Administration building to meet with our staff and have their questions answered.
Overview of the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office has many roles which include:
One-stop shop for student resources. New and current students can:
- UID Look-up
- Information Technology Services-Help Desk (Student Accounts)
- Common Student Forms
- Academic advising for the spring 2013 semester begins October 22.
- The spring 2013 class schedule will be published October 22. Search for available classes using the online class schedule.
- Registration for spring 2013 begins November 5 (according to classification). Visit the Registrar's website for registration dates and details.
- 2nd 8 week classes for the fall 2012 semester begins October 22. Visit the Registration & General Information website for registration details and schedule information.
- Visit the online calendar to find out all the add/drop/late registration deadlines for the semester.
- Search for available classes using the online class schedule.
- Print an enrollment verification certificate through the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service. Enrollment information is available for the fall 2012 semester.
- Visit the Graduation website for information on applying for graduation, ceremony dates, and much more.