Return to Top
Welcome to Technology @ Tarleton!
Phone: (254) 968-9885 or (866) 744-8900
|Help with||Menu Option|
|Office Computer or Network Passwords||1 or 0|
|Classroom and Lab Technology||2|
|Blackboard & Online Instructional Support||3|
|Web Site Accounts||4|
|Phone and Network||5|
|Library Databases & Catalogs||6|
Location: 105 of the Admin Annex II (#532 on campus map)
The Tech Spot
Face-to-Face extension of the Help Desk located in the Library Learning Commons
We offer assistance with all your campus technology needs including:
- Mobile device setup
- Pharos printing
- Password resets
- Software and hardware questions on both your school or personal computer
- *Blackboard support is also available at this location
LOCATION: Library Learning Commons - Main floor of the Dick Smith Library - PHONE: (254) 968-0575
- New Tarleton Mobile app available!
- Free Office 365 download for registered students
- Discounted software available for faculty and staff
- Using Wi-Fi: Connect With Care
- New Gartner Portal Link
- Free Trouble Reporting App for AT&T Service!
- ITS Support for iPads
- There are no scheduled outages at this time.