Take the steps to begin your journey:
- The tour is a walking tour of the Stephenville campus and gives an inside view of our university, which takes 2 hours or a little longer depending on the number of students on the tour.
- Reminder: Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you have any questions regarding the tour, please do not hesitate to ask us when you call to make your reservation at 800-687-4878.
- Tour Times: With the exception of holidays and university closings our tours run Monday through Friday at 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm.
- Holidays and university closings: Tours will not be offered during these times.
- Thursday, October 1 and Friday, October 2 - Please register for Texan Tour on October 3, 2015
- Thursday, October 22 and Friday, October 23 - Please register for Texan Tour on October 24, 2015
- Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 - Thanksgiving Holiday
During inclement weather such as ice and snow, please call to confirm we are open or check www.tarleton.edu
- DAILY CAMPUS Tours: These tours are for prospective students and families. To make a reservation for a tour, please call 800-687-4878 or local 254-968-9845. This will help us ensure that we will have plenty of tour guides for your tour.
- GROUP Tours: If you would like to bring a group from a school or organization with 15 or more for a tour, please contact Rebecca Downes, School Relations Coordinator at 800-687-4878 or email@example.com.
- The Welcome Center is located at 1205 W. Washington Street Stephenville, TX 76401 (the corner of W. Washington Street and N. McIlhaney Street.) Our front door faces Washington Street.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- There are Welcome Center parking spaces that say "Welcome Center Parking Only" and visitors spaces for your convenience in the parking lot to the west of our office, across from Subway and Domino's Pizza.
There are dates that University Residence Halls will not be available to show due to student move-in, move-out and cleaning dates.
Currently we do not have showrooms available in our Residence Halls. Please view the Housing website - Residential Living and Learning for more information about campus housing.