Welcome to Academic Advising Services!
The Mission of Academic Advising Services is to encourage all students, through proactive and intrusive advising, to become engaged in their personal development toward achievement of their academic and life goals. We value the ability of our faculty advisors to relate to the needs and goals of students.
If you have more than 45 hours and still have an Academic Advising Services hold any one of the following reasons listed below may apply:
- you have not completed the Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
- you have not completed freshman-level Mathematics (MATH 107 or higher)
- you have not completed freshman-level English requirements (ENGL 111 and 112)
- you do not have an institutional GPA of 2.5 or higher
- you do not have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher
- you do not have a degree plan on file with the Registrars Office
Attention New Students For Summer and Fall 2013
- New transfer students with less than 30 transferable hours and first-time freshman students will need to complete new student orientation prior to registering for fall courses.
- Transfer students on the Stephenville campus with more than 30 hours but less than 45 transferable hours must meet with a Faculty Advisor in Academic Advising Services (Thompson Student Center, Room 13).
- Information is also available in Academic Advising Services for all other transfer students with 30 or more transferable hours concerning where they should go for advising based on degree and campus.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Academic Advising Services is located on the lower level of the Thompson Student Center, Room 13.