Return to Top
Now that you have graduated
Now that you have graduated, you are ready to APPLY for your Associate Wildlife Biologist certification with The Wildlife Society.
How do I do that?
- Visit The Wildlife Society website, then look for Associate Wildlife Biologist.
- Download a Certification Application. Be sure to download and read the Program for Certification of Professional Wildlife Biologists.
- If you have any questions about filling out the form, refer to the application instructions.
Things you should know about applying for certification:
- Application within six (6) months after graduation with (conferral of) a bachelor’s degree that fulfills the certification education requirements.
- Application within six (6) months after the time the degree and certification education requirements have been completed, although the degree has not been conferred (a confirming letter is required from an appropriate academic official).
- Application after the bachelor’s degree has been awarded but within six (6) months after specific course work requirements for Associate Wildlife Biologist certification have been completed.
- Application during a period of continuous student status in pursuit of an advanced degree beyond a baccalaureate that fulfills the certification educational requirements.
- Application within six (6) months after graduation with the graduate degree or completion of the graduate degree program, although the degree has not been conferred (a confirming letter is required from an appropriate academic official).
- If you are a TWS member you will save 60% off the standard application fee. (Associate Wildlife Biologist Member fee: $115 and Non-Member fee: $325.)
Resources for completing application: