Department of Management, Marketing and Administrative Systems
On behalf of the Faculty and Staff, I want to thank you for your interest in pursuing one of the many Business degrees offered in the Department of Management, Marketing and Administrative Systems (MMAS)! Our department is the largest in the College of Business Administration and offers the following degree programs:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees available in:
- Administrative Systems (Office Management)
- Human Resource Management
- Business Administration
- International Business
Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees available in:
- Administrative Systems (With or Without Secondary Business Educator Certification)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science (BAAS) in Business Occupations
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (BSAS) - Business Administration Emphasis
The BAAS and BSAS programs are for students who have completed technical/occupational specializations from community colleges, technical schools, military schools, etc., and qualify for admission. The department also supports a minor in International Studies.
At the graduate level, the department offers a Master of Science (MS) degree in Management and Leadership and in Human Resource Management. The departments of the College of Business Administration offer the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Our faculty are well-trained in their respective fields and very student-oriented. They are committed to providing the best educational experience possible so that the MMAS graduates are well-prepared to meet the demands of today’s challenging and competitive workforce.
We look forward to meeting and working with each of you.
Dr. Thomas Bradley
Interim Department Head
News and Events
Text book information can be found at: https://ssb01.tarleton.edu:9000/banprod/bwckschd.p_disp_dyn_sched. Enter the semester you are interested in, find you class and the book info is at the bottom of each entry.
- Nov 5 - Registration for Spring 2012 begins
- Nov 5 - Jan 16 - Apply for May 2013 Graduation
- Jan 14 - Classes begin (16 week & 1st 8 week)
- Jan 14-16 - Add/Drop/Late registration
- Jan 16 - Last day to register
- Jan 21 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, University closed
- Jan 22 - Last day to drop 1st 8 week classes with no record
- Jan 30 - Last day to drop 16 week classes with no record
- Feb 15 - Last day to drop 1st 8 week classes with a Q
- Mar 11-15 - Spring Break
- Mar 18 - 2nd 8 week classes begin
- March 25 - Last day to drop 2nd 8 week classes with no record
- Mar 29 - Last day to drop 16 week classes with a Q
- Mar 29 - No classes
- Apr 1 - Registration for Summer and Fall 2013 begins
- Apr 1-Aug 28 - Application Period for December 2013 Commencement
- April 19 - Last day to drop 2nd 8 week classes with a Q
- May 1 - Last class day
- Study Day. Final Exams begin at 6:30 p.m.
- May 9 - Last day of finals
- May 11 - Commencement