Skip to page content
Return to Top

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand AllContract All

Who must provide a service record?

Service records are required for the following certificates:


Educational Diagnostician

Master Reading Teacher

Principal - Probationary, Standard, and NCELP

Reading Specialist

Superintendent - Probationary and Standard

They must be signed and show at least 2 years of classroom teaching.  Please have your ISD fax the records to Allison Andrews at 254-968-9801.