Mandatory Meetings to Apply to Student Teaching
You must attend one of the student teaching meetings before applying. This is where you will be given the information to apply and advised of any changes to the program. You are requested to have your application turned in within one week of this meeting in order to be able to schedule an interview to discuss your student teaching placement. Please contact the Office of Field Experiences if you have any questions about this meeting.
Practicum in Teaching Applications are due one year prior to the semester in which the practicum internship will be done. Please submit all required materials to Suite 101 in the Math Building. The following dates are the final deadlines to apply.
Fall – October 15
Spring – February 15
Student teachers for FALL 2015 (except for AGSD & FCS) must attend ONE of the following meetings to qualify for placement.
The following meetings will be held in Room 125 of the Math Building on the Stephenville Campus.
All meetings last about one hour. Questions or concerns? Stop by EPS in Math Building Suite 101.
Choose ONE of the following meetings to come to.
- Monday - September 15 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Monday - September 15 - 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday - September 16 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday - September 17 - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday - September 18 - 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Thursday - September 18 - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Friday - September 19 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm