Return to Top
Welcome to the Tarleton TExES website!
News and Events
- Many of the TExES exams are offered continuously by computer (CAT). However, others are only offered by computer on specific 4-day test windows (Limited-Administration CAT). The Limited-Administration (CAT) windows are listed below. Please go to the "About the TExES Exams" link to find the routes by which the TExES exams are offered.
- Only students who have been given prior permission to take a test may submit a request to test. All requests must be submitted in a timely manner and according to program guidelines.
- All requests to test will be processed in as timely a manner as possible.
Limited-Administration (CAT) Test Windows (see link on right for tests offered by Limited-Admin. CAT)
- August 19-22, 2015 (submit request form by July 10)
- October 14-17, 2015 (submit request form by September 11)
- December 9-12, 2015 (Submit request form by November 6)
- January 27-30, 2016 (submit request form by December 4)
- March 30 - April 2, 2016 (submit request form by February 26)
- May 18-21, 2016 (submit request form by April 15)
- July 6-9, 2016 (submit request form by June 3)
- August 24-27, 2016 (submit request form by July 22)
- You must submit your test request form to the TMATE Coordinator. Please DO NOT send your form directly to the Coordinator for Certification Testing.
Important Test Day Reminders
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to start time!
- Take your admission ticket.
- Take two forms of ID (Driver's license & Tarleton ID)
- DO NOT take your cell phone in the test center. You will not be permitted to enter the test site with it.
- DO NOT take study materials in the test center. You will not be permitted to enter the test site with it.
- DO NOT take food in the test center.
- 2015-2016 TExES Online Test Approval Request Form
- Request to Retest for IS Majors
- New Changes to Certification Testing for 2015- 2016
- TEA 2015-2016 Registration Bulletin (Short Version)
- TEA 2015-2016 Registration Bulletin (Full Version)
- TExES Test Policy
- Additional Curriculum and Instruction Test Policies
- Limited-Admin. CAT tests (2015-2016)
- Computer-administered (CAT) tests (continuous 2015-2016)
- Educational Testing Services (ETS)
- Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Computer Testing Video (CAT Test Day Experience)
- BTLPT Spanish Test Video
- Study guides for the TExES exams
- Study guide for the Family & Consumer Science exam