We are pleased you are visiting the website of the new Texas Social Media Research Institute at Tarleton State University.
This institute is a cross-collaborative initiative consisting of faculty, staff, and students who are focused on social media in Texas.
TSMRI - Annual Social Media Conference - Fort Worth, TX
SOCIAL MEDIA CONFERENCE DATE - FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2013
Find Out More About the Social Media Conference - http://www.tarleton.edu/TSMRI/SocialMediaConference.html
Visit the Official Conference Website - http://www.txsocialmedia.org/
- To provide research and training focused on communication technology and social media for K-12 education, higher education, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
- To provide research experience for undergraduate students at Tarleton State University.
- To serve as a resource for Tarleton State University faculty and staff who are interested in conducting research on communication technology and social media.
- To facilitate training sessions for faculty, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
- To disseminate communication technology and social media research to local, regional, and national media.
- To publish and present communication technology and social media research on the local, regional, and national levels.
TSMRI Founding Board Members
- Dr. Jennifer T. Edwards, Executive Director/Researcher
- Dr. Credence Baker, Co-Director/Researcher
- Ms. Cristi Horton, Co-Director/Researcher
- Dr. Sarah Maben, Co-Director/Researcher
- Ms. Yvonne Mulhern, Co-Director/Researcher
TSMRI Active Board Members
- Dr. Kayla Peak, Board Member/Researcher
- Mr. Tony Edwards, Board Member/Researcher
- Ms. Alana Hefner, Board Member/Researcher
- Mr. Justin Carrell, Board Member/Researcher
|Spring 2013 Interns|
|Conference Planning & Membership Committee||
Brooke King (Head Intern - Committee)
|Social Media & Training and Development Committee||
Hannah Miller (Head Intern - Committee)
Current interns can be reached at email@example.com