Welcome to Digital Media Studies!
Welcome to the home of Digital Media Studies
The mission of Digital Media Studies is to provide a learning environment that promotes critical thinking, creativity, and technological expertise in the study of new and emerging digital communication technologies. Digital Media Studies features a prominent interdisciplinary focus across the College of Business Administration, the College of Liberal and Fine Arts and the College of Science and Technology.
About the Major
The Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Media Studies at Tarleton is unique for it's interdisciplinary focus. The curriculum is designed with courses in Art, Communication, Computer Science, CIS, and English, among others, to offer a broad set of skills that prepare students for a technology driven 21st century job market. If you are interested in working with the latest of today's technology, while learning and developing it's potential as a tool for communication, then DMS is the major for you.
The DMS degree addresses a growing regional and national need for graduates who understand how to design and utilize digital media technologies to suite the needs of contemporary audiences and employers. DMS students will acquire skills in web development, multimedia/interactive design, digital graphics, e-marketing, application design and electronic business and marketing.
- Senior Exhibition: Dalton Rains and Skylar Rhodes – Lecture 11/19 at noon
- Freelance Opportunity: Bull Riding Events
- Exhibition Opportunity: Sam Houston State University – Texas National 2016
- Exhibition Opportunity: Life in North Texas Undergraduate Exhibition
- Tarleton International Week this week (11/16-11/20)
- Faculty Forum: Knut Hybinette – Tuesday, November 17th at 12:10 in Grant 116