Tarleton Arts Society
The Tarleton Arts Society is a student-run art club at Tarleton, promoting art and artistic knowledge while bringing people together in a coalition of talents and friendships. Activities range from fundraisers, mural paintings, field trips and workshops. All students are welcome to join. See the Tarleton Artist Society Facebook page for more info, or contact Christine Pritchett, the president, at email@example.com.
A new blog started in 2011, the Tarleton Art Blog is a resource for students that contains information on art jobs, internships, and calls for shows. it also contains interviews with other artists, practical art info, and regular columns.
Tarleton Game Club
The Tarleton Game club is a student-run art club at Tarleton that meets weekly, usually in FA room 162. Tarleton Game Club is a club that promotes game design, games, game development and more for Tarleton students and staff. Each year the club hosts tournaments, LAN parties, designs their own games, and enters game design competitions. See the Tarleton Game Club Facebook page and the Steam page for more info.
Tarleton Art/Digital Media Links on Social Media
- Facebook page for Tarleton Art Society
- Facebook page for Tarleton Game Club
- Tarleton Game Club Steam Group
- Art/Digital Media on Twitter
- Flickr pages: Art-English Collaboration / South Africa Study Abroad / Digital Art 1
- Tarleton Video/Animation Work on Youtube
- ARTS 2348 Digital Art 1
- ARTS 2348 Digital Photography
- ARTS 3363 Motion Graphics (coming soon)
- ARTS 4381 Interactive Media
- ARTS 4385 Art Study Abroad
- ARTS 4380 Senior Portfolio Capstone
Chris Ireland, Assistant Professor of Art/Digital Media
Richard Reese, Associate Professor of Computer Science