Welcome to the Department of Fine Arts
With a distinguished faculty of artists, designers, and performers and a diverse body of nearly 200 talented undergraduate students, the Department of Fine Arts continues to educate the next generation of creative leaders in Texas. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, digital media, music, or theatre, the Department of Fine Arts provides an environment where you can participate and grow. Our outstanding faculty, coupled with small class sizes, ensures that you will receive individual attention and the skills needed to thrive in your career.
The Department of Fine Arts hosts many special events for the campus community, including recitals, concerts, music festivals, plays, musicals, and gallery exhibitions, as well as performances and demonstrations by visiting artists. Most events are free and open to all.
Upcoming Events in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center
- Gallery Exhibit: Aleks Slota, Multimedia Artist, September 30 - October 30
- Improv at Tarleton, October 1
- Jazz I and II: The Great American Songbook, October 2
- Student Recital, October 7
- Wind Ensemble Charity Concert, October 7
- Improv at Tarleton, October 8
- Choir Concert, October 9
- Tarleton Piano Festival Concert with Knut Erik Jensen, October 10
- Tarleton Piano Festival, October 11