Return to Top
Note: While the state sponsored JAMP scholarship officially begins after the student's sophomore year, incoming freshmen meeting criteria for the JAMP program are eligible to apply for other Tarleton scholarships.
What does a student eligible for JAMP receive?
- The freshman year and sophomore years are considered Pre-JAMP years for all students who are considered eligible. These students are eligible for free tutoring as well as mentoring and personal assistance.
- Yearly scholarships beginning in the spring of the student's sophomore year of college.
- Stipends to attend summer internships following the student's sophomore and junior years of college at one of the participating medical schools.
- Mentoring and personal assistance to prepare for medical school while attending college.
- Admission to a Texas medical school if all program requirements are met.
- A scholarship to attend medical school.