Bluff Dale ISD Event
Tarleton Aeronautical Team's educational outreach goal is to promote student interest and attitudes toward studies in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). The target population is area middle school science and mathematics students. The team has constructed and uses math and science lesson plans encouraging students to pursue STEM fields. Lessons focus on the three laws of Newtonian motion, incorporating interactive activities to help the students learn the material. Students are given worksheets involving measurements of an actual rocket to assist with visual learning. Rockets are launched for demonstration.
If you would be interested in our team visiting your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 28, 2012: Acton Middle School
Granbury Middle School
- November 9, 2012: Henderson Jr. High
Tarleton Star Party
- November 12, 2012: Glen Rose High School
- December 17, 2012: Morgan Mill ISD
- December 18, 2012: Bluff Dale ISD
- February 2, 2013: UIL Event
- February 23, 2013: Science Olympiad