Return to Top
Mission of AED
The Tarleton chapter of AED was started in 2012 with the transition from another pre-health professional society to its current form. In its constitution, five goals were set to guide the chapter:
- To encourage excellence in scholarship.
- To stimulate an appreciation of the importance of health preprofessional education.
- To promote cooperation and contact between professional and preprofessional students and educators.
- To bind together students with similar interests.
- To use its knowledge for the benefit of health organizations, charities, and the community.