January 2013 - Goals Retreat
Dr. Pat Sanaghan returns to lead this Goals Conference. Dr. Sanaghan will guide participants through the development of strategic goals using data collected over the last 4 months from Tarleton stakeholders. In the afternoon, he will facilitate work to develop objectives and measurements.
October 2012 - Planning Retreat
Dr. Sanaghan is the president of The Sanaghan Group, an organizational firm specializing in leadership development, executive coaching, strategic planning, and leadership transitions. Pat has worked with more than 100 campuses and hundreds of organizations in the past 25 years. He has taught leadership to thousands of leaders in higher education, and has helped dozens of campuses conduct collaborative, transparent strategic planning processes.
He is the coauthor or author of five books, numerous articles, and several monographs in the fields of strategic planning, leadership, and change management. His most recent book, Collaborative Leadership in Action, was published in 2011, and his next book, How to Actually Build an Exceptional Team, will be published in the fall of 2012.
January 2012 - Presidential Leadership Retreat
Opening remarks from President Dottavio, Jan 11, 2012
- University Leadership Retreat
- Who Is Noel-Levitz and What is SEM?
- Retention Functional Team Report
- Project Graduation Initiative
- Post-Graduation Information Survey
- Program Mix and Outreach/Graduate Recruitment Update
- Metrics for Determining Student Success Task Force – TAMUS
- Learning Outcomes Task Force – TAMUS
- Marketing the Tarleton Brand
- Major Gift Fundraising Timeline