What is T.E.A.M.?
Tarleton Educators for the Advancement of Mathematics (T.E.A.M.) is a student organization dedicated to ALL TEACHERS OF MATH at ANY GRADE LEVEL. Public and private school teachers are welcome to join us for each professional development meeting. Meetings are held to enhance the teaching of mathematics at any grade level with an attempt to provide classroom-ready, hands-on materials for participants. Continuing Education Units are given for each professional development meeting.
Membership dues for students at TSU are $5.00 per semester or $10.00 for the academic year. The cost for teachers outside TSU is $10.00 per meeting. Attendees of each meeting will receive a Certificate of Participation. Refreshments are served at the beginning of each regular monthly meeting. Students are encouraged to become student members of NCTM.
Meeting Times for the Spring 2015 semester:
- January 20th - Informational Meeting/Cici's Pizza
- February 3rd - Presentation from Dr. Riggs and Mrs. Jackson/Subway
- February 17th - Kelsey and Kaycie/Taco Casa
- March 3rd - Rocket Team/Food TBA
- March 17th - Kathy Kaynes and Michelle Mcnutt/Lida's
- March 31st - Dr. Faulkenberry & Rachel Schuster/Chick-fil-a
- April 14th - Officer Elections/Potluck