Beta Beta Beta
Tribeta (ßßß Biological Honor Society) is a national organization whose purpose is to honor biology students that have achieved high scholastic standards, to stimulate interest, scholarly attainment and investigation in the biological sciences, and to promote the dissemination of information and new interpretations among students of the life sciences.
The Tarleton Chapter of Tribeta meets bi-weekly at noon. Lunch is provided to those that pay $10 (per semester) local dues.
Join Tribeta Orgsync to learn more and stay up-to-date on meetings and events.
Events (Fall 2014)
Bi-weekly noon meetings for fall 2015 will be in the Science Building, room 109 (unless otherwise indicated)
This list may not be comprehensive -- additional activities may be planned and will be posted!
- Feb 5 - Noon meeting
- Feb 19 - Noon meeting
- March 5 - Noon meeting
- TBD - Adopt-a-Highway trash pickup
- March 19 - Noon meeting
- TBA - Landscape Workday @ Stephenville Museum
- April 2 - Noon meeting
- April 11, Saturday - Native & Heirloom Plant Fair concession stand (at Stephenville Museum)
- April 16 - Noon meeting
- TBA - TriBeta BioBlitz @ Johanson Ranch on Colorado River (overnight tent camping trip)
- April 30 - Noon meeting
- TBA - Adopt-a-Highway trash pickup
- TBA - Induction Ceremony & Spring Social