Return to Top
About Langdon Review
Langdon Review has three separate yet connected parts: a journal, a festival, and a Writer-in-Residency program.
- Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas is an annual journal of Tarleton State University providing an overview of the year’s most exciting cultural accomplishments in Texas. This effort is possible due to a generous grant by the Inge Foundation. For subscription information, please email: email@example.com
- Regarding submissions for the Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas: Unsolicited manuscripts will not be accepted; however, individuals wishing to submit proposals for consideration should follow these guidelines.
- Langdon Review Weekend is an annual literary and arts festival that takes place the first Wednesday thru Saturday after Labor Day. The "Weekend" kicks off Wednesday evening, at the Dora Lee Langdon Cultural and Educational Center in Granbury, Texas, for most of the festivities. This festival is when the co-editors unveil the year's Texas Review of the Arts in Texas journal. Click here for the MapQuest link to the Langdon Center.
- Langdon Review Writer-in-Residence program is a special two-week retreat for someone interested in a dedicated time away from the proverbial hustle and bustle of it all, for a time of creative focus and production. In 2014, the Granbury Wine Walk provided money to help us establish this new initiative. We will be accepting applications until July 15, 2018 for our fifth year's residency in 2019.
Pre-Registration Fees for Langdon Review Weekend, September 6-9, 2017.
--our 14-year anniversary!--
- All Week Pass (Wednesday - Saturday morning): Registration: $120.00 (Includes publication party, readings, speakers, picnic with the poet laureate, contributors' reception, Friday dinner, Saturday brunch, & Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas)
- Thursday Pass: Registration: $70.00 (Includes readings, speakers, reception, & journal)
- Friday Pass: Registration: $95.00 (Includes readings, speakers, picnic, dinner, & journal)
- À la carte Picnic with Texas Poet Laureate Ticket: $10.00
- À la carte Friday night dinner Ticket: $15.00
- À la carte Saturday Brunch Ticket: $15.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.