How to Take the Course
Parents are not required to complete AlcoholEdu, but we encourage you to login to review AlcoholEdu so that you can see what the students are learning--and discuss this information with them!
Instructions for Parents: (may access course beginning on August 1, 2013)
To review AlcoholEdu, you will need a computer with internet access and audio capabilities.
1. Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
2. Under “New User” enter the following Login ID: P228529PARENT
3. Click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts to set up your personal account.
4. After setting up your account, the next time you log onto AlcoholEdu, you will need to log in as a “Returning User” and will enter the same email address and password that you created when you first logged into the course.
5. While reviewing the course, remember that you do not have to complete the surveys/exams in order to advance through the course. Also, while you can log in and out at any time, please note that it is best to do so at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button. If you log out before clicking on the “Next” button, you will have to repeat the section that you have just completed when you log back in.
The AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of your AlcoholEdu page. You do not have to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.
Please recall that in order to meet university requirements, your student must complete Part 1 of the course by August 19, 2012.