Return to Top
Welcome to the Tarleton State University Parents Association
- To increase communication among parents, administration, faculty and students about Tarleton's mission, goals, policies, programs and student activities.
- To offer support and assistance to parents when concerns arise about their student.
- To continue to enhance academic achievement through support of campus programs.
- To advise parents on the benefits of the liberal and professional education offered at Tarleton.
- To promote the University through developmental activities and to encourage financial support from individuals, corporations and foundations.
- To provide an opportunity for Tarleton parents and administrators to interact.
Renewal Membership - $500
- Ranchel Fehse (Roy & Monica Fehse)
- Anne Schultz (Mark & Deidre Schultz)
- Briahna Weiss (Don & Mildred Weiss)
- Kendra Cannon (Ronnie & Angie Cannon)
New Membership - $250
- Cody Koutz (Randall & Lois Koutz)
- Jake Norman (Mark & Dana Norman
- Gerard Marioneaux (Rick & Kerrie Johnson)
- Caitlyn Phillips (Keith & Donna Phillips)
- David Smith (Darren & Ann Smith)
- Allison Sulivant (Jim & Kim Sulivant)
- Scott Newbury (Randy & Diane Newbury)