The Tarleton State University Group Exercise program (Group-EX) offers a
selection of classes to help participants establish regular healthy exercise habits.
- Group-EX classes are offered at the RSC to currently enrolled Tarleton State University students, faculty/staff, spouse/domestic partners, retirees, and graduates that have paid the Recreation Membership fee and the Group-EX fee.
- You must bring it to class at all times to gain admittance! (This semester fee includes participation in ANY Group-EX activity)
- Offering over 20 classes per week- there is a class or two that meets your specific needs
- You can come to as many classes a week as you wish
- Classes are offered on a first come, first served basis
Group Exercise Classes
- The Department of Recreational Sports recommends obtaining a physician’s clearance prior to participating in group fitness or any other physical activity
Group Exercise Fee Structure
Group-EX passes can be purchased at the Control Desk (RSC 102) with cash or check.
Sorry - credit cards can not be accepted at this time.
- Group-EX passes cost $30 for spring/fall semesters and $10 for summer semesters
- Noon classes are FREE!
- Group-EX passes are not refundable after purchase
- Group-EX passes are not transferable and are valid for the following semester
**Participants are encouraged to work out at their own level and to monitor their intensity throughout each class.