J-TAC Online Advertising
Take a look at our prices
Contact us today to discuss an advertising plan that's right for your business!
- Phone: (254) 968-9057
- Fax: (254) 968-9709
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Stop by: Barry B. Thompson Center, Room 20
- Mail: The J-TAC Advertising, Box T-0440, Stephenville, TX 76402
The J-TAC History
Established in 1919, The J-TAC has been the voice of Tarleton's students for more than 90 years. Published by students, The J-TAC has earned a reputation of providing quality news and information that the Tarleton community expects. A wide variety of coverage including entertainment, opinion and sports makes The J-TAC Tarleton's number one source of information on campus. The J-TAC is known statewide as a winner of numerous awards including "Best Overall" in the Texas Intercollegiate Press Association's annual competition (TIPA). In the Fall of 2011, The J-TAC moved to an exclusively online format, extending its reach to current students, faculty and staff at all of Tarleton's locations, as well as to parents, alumni and potential students.
Tarleton students have a direct and valuable impact on the local economy. According to a study conducted under the direction of the Professor of Economics S. Hussain Jafri, student expenditures yields an estimated direct local impact of $56.7 million. Tarleton employees contribute an additional estimated impact of $34.76 million based on a 2004 study. The university also attracts more than 80,000 visitors to the area annually, who have a total direct local impact of another $4.6 million.
The Target Audience
Tarleton State University is comprised of its main campus in Stephenville, as well as satellite locations in Waco, Fort Worth and Midlothian. Tarleton also offers courses in Weatherford, Abilene and online.
These numbers are based on a snapshot of Fall 2012 enrollment taken on the 20th class day and are not certified by the THECB.
A Clear Choice
- The official student news organization for Tarleton State University
- Free Creative/Design services
- Ideal 18-24-year-old market
- 2000 "Best Overall" Newspaper, TIPA, Division 3
- Tarleton students spend an average of $979 a month in Stephenville and the surrounding communities.
- TIPA award winning advertising design