Skip to page content
Return to Top

Graduate Admissions Exams

GRE - (Graduate Record Exam):

The Graduate Record Exam is often required of individuals applying to graduate schools.  If you are unsure as to whether you are required to take the GRE or not, please contact the College of Graduate Studies.  Registration information can be found on-line at or by calling 1-800-GRE-CALL

MAT - (Millers Analogies Test):

As a reasonably priced test administered in 60 minutes, the MAT represents an excellent option for candidates applying to any of the hundreds of graduate programs that accept MAT scores for admission.