Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to take CampusClarity?
I transferred from another school and I took another alcohol awareness program there. Do I have to take it again at Tarleton?
When can I start taking the course?
How long is the course?
- The course has three sections, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. Part 1 takes approximately 2.5 hours to complete (we recommend that you take it in multiple sittings).
- About 45 days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2. Part 2 takes about 15 minutes.
- In the spring, you will receive another email with instructions to complete Part 3.
- ALL THREE (3) Parts must be completed to meet university requirements.
Is there a deadline?
Yes. The deadline for completing Part 1 is August 17, 2015. The deadline to complete Part 2 is about 45 days later. Part 3 will be conducted in the spring semester. These deadlines CANNOT be extended
What happens if I do not complete by the deadline?
You will be in violation of not completing a university requirement. Therefore:
- A letter will be sent to the Judicial Affairs office stating that you are in violation. It will be put in your file. To remove this letter from your file, you must complete CampusClarity. Also, if you have an alcohol related violation anytime while at Tarleton, the consequences rendered by Judicial Affairs will be more severe.
- It will affect your ability to be hired in several jobs and to be selected for leadership positions in the Division of Student Life (e.g. in Student Activities, Leadership, Greek, Dining Hall, Residential Living & Learning, etc.). This is because not meeting this university requirement shows a lack of follow through, that you may not be dependable to meet expectations, etc.
What if I have technical problems?
There is a CampusClarity 24/7 Technical Support Center:
- On the CampusClarity web site, on the left hand side there is a button called “Contact.” This will give you access to on-line help.
- You can also call technical assistance at 1-800-652-9546.