Logging in for the first time / creating your account:
- Check your Tarleton email account
- Open the email invitation from Campus Clarity, titled, “Required Online Training." (If it’s not in your inbox, check your junk mail folder)
- Read the email and click the “Start Training” button at the bottom
- You will complete several steps to verify your identity and set up your account – just follow the instructions
- Do NOT forward your email invitation to anyone else to use. Each link is unique, so other students will not be able to use your link.
Returning to training:
- After setting up your account, you will go to www.campusclarity.com and click the “Login to Training” button at the top right side of the page
- Enter your email address in the first text box
- Hit the blue “continue” button under the text box
- A second text box will pop up that allows you to enter your password and login
- If the program is running slowly, it may be because there is a lot of traffic on the site. You can logout and come back later; Campus Clarity saves your progress.
- If it seems the program is acting funny, try using a different web browser
- If those things don’t work or you are having different technical issues, please contact the Campus Clarity technical assistance line at 800-652-9546
Other Important Stuff
Campus Clarity is a Tarleton State University requirement. Please have it completed before arriving for Transition Week. Part 1 takes about 2.5 hours. You can break this up into smaller chunks – Campus Clarity saves your progress in the course.
About 45 days after completing Part 1, you will be emailed an invitation to complete Part 2, which takes about 15 minutes. You will be emailed an invitation to complete Part 3 in the spring. It also takes about 15 minutes.
You must complete all three parts to receive credit for the training.
Give us a call at (254) 968-1946 or email email@example.com
Please note that CampusClarity includes surveys that measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential. Tarleton will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will not see individual students’ answers. You can feel confident that providing truthful answers – no matter what they are – will not put you at any risk for repercussions.