Login instructions for Fall 2014 students.
First time students for Fall 2014 may access the CampusClarity course August 4, 2014.
To complete Part 1, follow the instructions below. You will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities:
- Go to: www.campusclarity.com
- Click “Get Started” and enter your school email address (email@example.com) Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your personal account.
- After setting up your account, the next time you log onto CampusClarity, you will need to click “Already Signed Up” and will enter the same email address and password that you created when you first logged into the course. Make sure you write down your password and keep it somewhere safe.
- Part 1 of the course takes about 2.5 hours to complete and we recommend that you take it in multiple sittings. You can leave and return to the course at any time, and when you return, it will open to the page where you left off.
- Part 1 of the course is due August 21, 2014.
- About 45 days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete Part 2 (which takes about 15 minutes). Deadline for Part 2 is November 21, 2014.
- In the spring you will receive another email about completing Part 3 by March 6, 2015.
ALL THREE (3) PARTS MUST BE COMPLETED TO RECEIVE CREDIT
What if I have technical problems?
- The CampusClarity Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply call 1(800)652-9546 or click on the “Contact” link located on the left side of your CampusClarity page. You do not have to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.
Other helpful information:
- The login information and instructions above will also be emailed to you beginning August 4, 2014, using only your "go-account" email.
- Your "go-account" email was provided to you by Tarleton during orientation. No other email address will be used to communicate about CampusClarity.
- Login instructions are effective beginning August 4, 2014 (if you try to login before August 4, you will likely get an error message).
Please note that CampusClarity includes surveys that measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential. Tarleton will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will not see individual students’ answers. You can feel confident that providing truthful answers – no matter what they are – will not put you at any risk for repercussions.