Cascade Server Tutorials and Information
Cascade Server has a New Web Address
Please change your bookmarks to this new web address:
If you have any issues using Cascade Server, please contact Web Services for assistance.
Get access to your department, organization or faculty website by emailing email@example.com (use your official Tarleton email account for verification)
- Get the Mini Cheat Sheet!
- Get the 4-Page Comprehensive Cheat Sheet!
- View the FAQ / Video Tutorials for step-by-step instructions on using Cascade Server
- View the Troubleshooting guide for solutions to possible Cascade Server errors
Internet browsers are not made alike: Recent observations with different CMS users has determined that the most reliable and fully supported browser for updating your website via Cascade Server is Firefox. Firefox is a free download supported on Mac and PC.
These are the issues CMS users have noticed with other browsers:
- Not all menu options or controls are available in the WYSIWYG editor, such as Table (Row, Column, Cell) options and Insert Link options.
- Unable to Submit when editing a Page that contains embedded objects like YouTube videos or Flash slideshows.
Need more help? Web Services can assist you!
If you have reviewed the training modules and you still need assistance, contact Web Services:
- Phone: 254-968-1819
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org